Transformative Media COVID-19 Policy
Transformative Media take the health and safety of our delegates, clients, partners, suppliers and staff very seriously. This overarching policy applies to all of the events in our global series. We are continuously monitoring the health and government guidelines laid out by our host countries in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be in touch regularly in the lead up to our events to inform you of any additional measures, over and above this policy, based on developments in the host country.
– Mask wearing is optional unless made mandatory by the government.
– Handshakes will be permitted but we ask for respect towards individuals’ choice regarding this.
– A colour code for all attendees will be introduced to indicate how comfortable each attendee is with handshakes and social distancing.
– Wherever possible, Transformative Media will ensure social distancing areas are made accessible throughout the event spaces.
– Please speak to a member of the Transformative Media team if you would like to be informed of the room capacity or attendee sizes of each event session.
– The venue will be ensuring all areas will be regularly cleaned.
– Transformative Media will provide hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue.
– We kindly ask for all stakeholders to follow directions from Transformative Media staff or venue staff to ensure the safety of our events
– Please do not enter the event if: you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or you are feeling feverish.
Transformative Media would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation.