Keynote: Using Digital Innovation in Regulatory Reporting for Competitive Edge
This session addresses immediate possibilities for automated digital regulatory reporting and what it could eventually offer forward-thinking banks as a competitive advantage.
- How digital reporting can inform strategy rather than slow it down
- What’s needed to become proactive on compliance, not reactive and take the lead?
- Gaining buy in from across business lines by providing reporting feedback and results as well as requests for input
- How to overhaul complex, rigid legacy systems at banks and how to progress digital reporting development without risk
- Who should be leading the way? Regulators, RegTechs or banks?