10:00 am to 10:10 am CET
Chair Opening remarks
10:10 am to 10:30 am CET
New data analysis and reporting approaches for Compliance in Wealth Management
Ralph Ebert will show in practical examples how data analysis and reporting capabilities in the Compliance sector have changed the way of working in the Wealth Management sector:
- With Reporting & Risk KPIs to a better Compliance Control Framework
- Risk intelligence software, big data & human intelligence as a combined risk defence approach
- How reverse data analysis changes our view on Compliance risks
10:30 am to 10:50 am CET
The Only Constant Is Change in Regulatory Landscape
During this presentation, Fraser Hall will share insight and best practice methods on:
- The increasing regulatory burden including new and changing regulations, new taxonomies, and more data.
- Regulatory Initiatives – are they a real support for the banking sector or additional work?
- Is technological innovation, support, and best practices the solution?
10:50 am to 11:35 am CET
Panel Session: Risk Reporting – The Challenges & Opportunities – What’s Next?
The regulatory landscape is constantly changing, and organisations want to know how to leverage their data and comply with upcoming regulatory requirements.
Panellist will share insights and best practices on how to address ongoing risk reporting obligations, as it relates to, CRD V, the upcoming CRR3 implementation, FRTB and their interconnection.
11:35 am to 11:55 am CET
Digital Innovation and New Technologies
Abhishek will cover how technology can help meet the regulatory challenges discussed in the previous sessions of the day. These technologies include AI, Cloud, ML, SAAS, Spark.