12:30 pm to 1:00 pm GMT
Opening Keynote - The state of AI in banking
- Practical examples for what to consider in building a model for AI ethics and governance
- The ethical, legal, social, and technical challenges with AI
- Present regulators’ and global standards bodies perspectives on the topic and showcase state-of-the art technical approaches to integrating ethical considerations for AI roll out
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm GMT
Panel Discussion - Strategic Perspectives for organisations developing and deploying AI
- Expand the focus of regulation of AI use from processes to outcome(s)
- How can AI support people to manage their finances?
- Relationship between automation of financial decision-making and economic empowerment
- Who is responsible for the mistakes AI make in finance and how can they be held to account?
- How will people be able to know that automated actions are being taken in their best interests?
1:30 pm to 11:45 am GMT
Case Study: High-level and Technical Perspectives
- How can AI integrate greater social motivations into financial decision-making?
- How can AI build trust and guarantee that the information shared is reliable?
- Ethical AI to maintain improve customer service and experience
11:45 am to 2:30 pm GMT
Networking Break and Meetings
2:30 pm to 3:00 pm GMT
Panel Discussion: Best Practise Case Studies and Business Model Examples
- Best practise and principles used in the development and roll-out of AI products and solutions
- Digital rights, privacy, security and data management; bias and fairness; transparency; market efficiency and financial stability
- Driving down exclusion and discrimination – with ethical AI
3:00 pm to 3:30 pm GMT
Closing Keynote - Best Practise Case Studies and Business Model Examples
- How can we narrow the knowledge gap between AI “experts” and the variety of people who use, interact with, and are impacted by these technologies?
- How do we harness the potential of AI systems while ensuring that they do not exacerbate existing inequalities and biases, or even create new ones?