Joining this exclusive first podcast from Transform Finance are:
- Matthew Tataryn – Head of Financial Crime – Tide
- John-Paul Eaton – Global Community Director – FINTRAIL
- Richard Maton – Partner, Aperio Strategy – Executive Board Member for the International RegTech Association
- Kaia Gaterell – Event & Portfolio Director – Transform Finance
Key questions asked include:
- How disruptive COVID-19 has been in the fight against financial crime – what changes have had to happen, what is different now?
- What is being done to support and enable effective digital transformation – what are regulators, financial institutions and FinTechs doing to influence KYC and AML developments?
- How are businesses and individuals being kept up-to-date with the latest fraudulent activities during the current pandemic?
- What the longer term implications – what could happen post-coronavirus outbreak and where can we be optimistic?
Be part of a discussion and connect with like-minded leaders in your sector at our exclusive virtual and live events for the banking sector – sign up here to receive the latest updates.